Monday, April 15, 2019

My Big Question Research

Some people think research is boring because they have to do it for a class, and it's usually about something that's not interesting. But today I did some research and it was ok. Heres how I did it. So the way I look at doing this "research" is different from when I do school work. Since this is about a topic I'm very interested in I seem to do a lot of research. My form of research is finding out more about something and gaining knowledge from it. A lot of it comes from Youtube because I spend quite some time watching videos. Sometimes I'll see something pop up in my recommendations about anything that has to do with space, and most of the time if it's interesting or something I haven't learned about then I'll usually watch it. That's it, that's what my research is, most of the time. If I'm really interested in a certain topic that has to do with the universe, I'll do a quick search or something along those lines. Someone I like to watch is VSause. I like watching his videos in particular for mainly the reason that he makes videos on a high level of intelligence, yet makes them very interesting and understandable. Many of his videos are based around strange phenomenons or space. I'm pretty sure I get most of my information from Youtube, probably around 90%. Now the reason I'm into the topic of the universe is because of how it makes you think, whether it be about our existence, or is there anything capable of matching our solar system. It really messes with your brain if you're actually interested in the topic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Les Book vs Les Movie

A big difference had to do with how things were explained. What I mean is that in the book things were explained with such detail and meanin...