Wednesday, October 31, 2018
Notes on Le Mis
After reading we talked a bit about foreshadowing and guillotines. Foreshadowing is about warnings or an indication of something that will happen. When talking about guillotines and how they were used, it was kind of interesting to know that sometimes it didn't fully work and they had to keep chopping on the person's head. Then we were asked if we thought that the death penalty should be acceptable. I said yes because there's a reason they should be dead, there would be no point in keeping someone alive if they did something that bad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Les Book vs Les Movie
A big difference had to do with how things were explained. What I mean is that in the book things were explained with such detail and meanin...
-
A big difference had to do with how things were explained. What I mean is that in the book things were explained with such detail and meanin...
-
Well when it comes to my topic, it makes me think a lot. And many of the ideas that I come up with come from thinking. That’s how I end up b...
-
So far the story of Les Miserables has been about a man named M. Myriel that was given the role of being a bishop during the era of the Fren...
No comments:
Post a Comment