Sunday, June 2, 2019
Les Characters
The way Cosette looks is exactly the same as how I imagined from the book. When it came to Jean Valjean and Javert, my thoughts were completely different. Jean Valjean wasn't that off from my imagination, but Javert looks completely different from what I thought. I thought he would look way bigger and mean. In the movie, he looks way less threatening as how he was described in the book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Les Book vs Les Movie
A big difference had to do with how things were explained. What I mean is that in the book things were explained with such detail and meanin...
-
A big difference had to do with how things were explained. What I mean is that in the book things were explained with such detail and meanin...
-
Well when it comes to my topic, it makes me think a lot. And many of the ideas that I come up with come from thinking. That’s how I end up b...
-
So far the story of Les Miserables has been about a man named M. Myriel that was given the role of being a bishop during the era of the Fren...
No comments:
Post a Comment