Sunday, November 25, 2018

Les Mis today

A connection that I had was about a time I talked to some person that looked like they had been addicted to crack for 10 years but the person ended up being very nice and respectful, this had to do with Monsieur Bienvenu not caring about how a person was but how they were as a human. Another connection had to do with whenever something very lucky happened to us, my mom always said that it had to do with being blessed by God. Also one time my family took in one of my sibling's friend because the person was having problems with their own family and thought it would be safer to be with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Les Book vs Les Movie

A big difference had to do with how things were explained. What I mean is that in the book things were explained with such detail and meanin...